FACTS PAYMENT SYSTEM
Click Here To Enroll or Check Your FACTS Account
Introduction to FACTS
To help you meet your educational expenses, Spring Hill Christian is pleased to offer FACTS as a convenient online payment option. You may choose to make payments from their checking or savings account or by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover credit cards. In addition to the variety of choices available, the parents also has the convenience of paying online as soon as he or she has registered.
How FACTS Works
Click on the “eCashier” logo above and you will be taken to FACTS payment portal.
You will need to have the following information available:
- Nine character Student ID (S########).
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Information to create your FACTS Access Code.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
If paying by automatic bank payments you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
You may budget your tuition and fees one of two ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)—ACH payments are those payments you have authorized FACTS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Spring Hill Christian. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th or 20th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option—Many payers have requested the option of charging their monthly tuition payment to their credit card. This enables you to take advantage of various bonus programs offered by your credit card company. Payments will be charged on the 5th or 20th of each month until the balance is paid in full. If you wish to use this option, you may enroll by registering online through e-Cashier. Credit card payments are processed by American Card Services, Inc.
When and what time will the funds be withdrawn from my bank account?
FACTS specifies the date each payment will occur, but it is your financial institution that determines the time of day the payment is debited. FACTS recommends you check with your financial institution to determine how far in advance funds should be deposited into your account to ensure the automatic payment clears. If a payment date falls on a weekend or banking holiday, the payment will be attempted the following business day.
How will I be notified of my payment information?
Once your agreement is posted to the FACTS system, you will receive a confirmation notification of your payment amount by e-mail or letter. Payments will be processed until the total balance is paid in full. The notification has important information you must have to log on to your MyFACTS Account. The notification also serves as a reminder that a $43 (1–6 payments) nonrefundable enrollment fee will be processed from the account indicated on the agreement.
Can I pay by phone with FACTS?
In accordance with the Terms & Conditions of your FACTS agreement, payments are processed electronically. FACTS does not accept payments by phone.
What is the FACTS Access Code?
To help protect your privacy, FACTS asks the person responsible for the payments to create an access code. If you should call into FACTS inquiring about your FACTS agreement or inquire online through MyFACTS Account, you will be required to verify your FACTS Access Code. If you do not create an access code on your FACTS agreement, one will be randomly assigned to you. Your FACTS Access Code will be identified on your FACTS Confirmation Notification. Please remember to keep a copy of your confirmation notification.
If you have questions regarding your financial aid award call (615) 392-0088.
To make changes to your address, phone, or banking information, call Nelnet Business Solutions at 800-609-8056.